What’s My Home Worth?
Contact us today for a Comparative Market Analysis to find out what the value of your home is in today’s real estate market!
Step-by-Step Process for Selling a Home
Selling your home can be an exciting idea because it means that you are about to find the next home of your dreams! However, when you sell the home you have invested your money and time in, you want to be sure that you get back everything you can. Noel will tell you up front what you can expect. Below is an outline of the home selling process.
- Set Up Your “Home for Sale” Plan: Sit down and set up your “Home for Sale” game plan.
- Choose an Agent or Go It Alone: Choose an agent to help you sell your home or do it yourself.
- Getting Your House Ready to Sell: Time to get out the paint, patch the holes, and create a to-do list.
- Advertising the Sale of Your Home: Learn how to begin advertising your home for sale.
- Showing Your Home to Buyers: This can always be a controversial subject during home selling.
- You Just Got an Offer! Now What? What happens now?
- Time for Inspections! Your home is now under contract and it is time for the buyer’s Inspections.
- Settlement! Congratulations! You have successfully sold your home!